Exedra2 Smart Folding Pocket Door System
The evolution of the Exedra system, which enables the simultaneous movement of two linked doors
The Exedra2 folding pocket door system from Salice allows you to optimise space, add functionality all while keeping a refined elegance with your furniture when not in use. It can be used in wide range of applications - kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms and offices.
Featuring an assisted sliding action enhanced by linear damping to gently control movement of the door. The system delivers a smooth, fluent, uniform and noiseless movement, regardless of the speed of door insertion.
The new Exedra2 Smart system is the version that requires less depth of the cabinet: the door edges are visible when they are folded into their compartment.
- Max. weight per door: 25kg (50kg total)
- Door thickness from 18mm to 25mm
- Door width from 450mm to 750mm per door
- Door height from 1800mm to 2600mm
- Vertical, horizontal, and front door adjustment
- The right mechanism and the left mechanism are independent of each other, therefore it is possible to order them individually.
If they are installed on the same cabinet, they must be configured as a pair.
The Exedra2 system is made to order your specific requirements and delivered ready to simply install on site.
Current lead times are around 6-8 weeks from ordering.
Please use the link above to email us for a quotation.